How can I contact you?
Provide a merchant contact form + a section for tourists to contact – details to message, live chat or call
I want to use Tourpay – how do I sign up?
When you make a purchase with any one of our partner retailers, simply choose Tourpay as your chosen payment method at the checkout. If you’re a first-time user then provide your Tourpay ID and payment method as usual to complete your purchase. After that, your Tourpay account is created.
All you need to do now is visit www.tourpay.co and set up your general details for claim GST. The next time you purchase with Tourpay, just log in securely and your Tourpay ID and payment method when you checkout.
This all sound too good, what’s in it for you?
Retailers pay us a fee to use our service, which means that Tourpay is free for you to use!
Returns / Refunds
What if I want to return part of my order?
But the delivery, quality and return of any goods and services you buy is always the responsibility of the retailers and the service providers you buy from. And the amount and type of return you can make on a product will always be determined by the returns policy of the individual retailer you bought the item from. You should be able to find out your options by checking their returns policy on their website or contacting them directly. Once a refund has been processed by the retailer it will automatically come through to us and once we process it, show up in your account
What if I want to return my entire purchase?
The delivery, quality and return of any goods and services you buy is always the responsibility of the retailers and the service providers you buy from. And the amount and type of return you can make on a product will always be determined by the returns policy of the individual retailer you bought the item from. You should be able to find out your options by checking their returns policy on their website or contacting them directly.
Once a refund has been processed by the retailer it will automatically come through to us and once we process it, show up in your payment plan.
How can I pay?
Tourpay accepts payments from Alipay, WeChatPay, Union Pay, debit and credit cards from Mastercard and Visa which have been issued in your country of residence.
There are two basic ways to pay with these cards:
The most convenient is our automatic payments system. Just go on the App or online and enter the details of your preferred payment card under “Add a payment method” in the “Billings” section of “My Account”
How do I claim my GST Refunds
To claim you GST rebates, follow the TRS process at the airport. More information can be found at the TRS website here.
Before you go to claim the GST refund, all your invoices paid through Tourpay can be found in Tourpay under My-Invoices. Simply tick all the invoices that need to be claimed, select merge to generate an electronic PDF invoice. Now your invoices from different stores are all in one place.
Present your items along with tax invoice from Tourpay, passport and international boarding pass to the TRS office.
Help for Merchants
How does Tourpay work for the customer?
A customer must have a Tourpay account set up
How do I let customers know I have Tourpay in-store?
There are a number of ways to promote Tourpay to your customers, as well as acquire new customers.
- Ensure Tourpay is correctly enabled on your POS. For help contact our Merchant Support Team
- Train your store team on Tourpay.
- Have your store team download the Tourpay App to understand the customer journey
- Use visual merchandising assets to let your customers know you have Tourpay in-store.
- Ensure you have your assets updated on the Tourpay shop directory.
What do customers need to check out with Tourpay in-store?
- An active Tourpay account
- Have a verifiable ID
- A valid and verifiable mobile number
Can a customer return if they checked out with Tourpay?
Refunding a Tourpay purchase is just like a refund on a debit or credit card. Once the transaction has been completed at the register It takes time for the bank to process the currency transfer from AUD back to RMB and then process money back to the customers bank account.
Tourpay processes the refund immediately and will send the customer an email to confirm that the refund has been applied. The bank may take 72 hours or longer to refund any money to the customers card.
I am a merchant, when do I get paid?
Settlement payments are triggered from the time the order is approved by Tourpay and are processed as per the following:
Settlement payments will be made based on the settlement processing time agreed (typically within 3 business days).
- An email is sent to the merchant account email address (if configured) summarising the total settlement payment amount to be paid. Emails are not sent if there are no amounts due to the Merchant.
- Tourpay merchant fees are calculated and deducted from the amount to be paid to the Merchant at settlement.
- Bank processing times vary and need to be taken into account by the Merchant for clearing.
I am a merchant how can I download my settlement information?
Detailed settlement information can be downloaded by every Tourpay retailer from the Tourpay Merchant Portal. The data is provided in CSV format. Log on to the Tourpay Merchant Portal and select the Settlement section.
Select the ‘Export’ button to download settlement data for the chosen date.
Select the ‘Settlement Export’ button to download settlement data for a range of dates.
The following information is provided:
- Settlement Date
- Order Date and Time
- Order Month and Order Year
- Tourpay Order number
- Merchant Order number
- Order Amount
- Settlement Amount
- Tourpay Merchant Fee applicable to Order (excluding GST)
- GST applicable on the Tourpay Merchant Fee
- Total Tourpay Merchant Fee including GST
- Net amount settled for Order
- Type of transaction (order or refund)
Merchant – Tax Invoices
Tax invoices can be generated and downloaded through the Tourpay Merchant Portal by doing the following:
- Log on to the Tourpay Merchant Portal
- Select the Settlement section
- Select the Tax Invoice option
I am a merchant how do I process a refund?
Tourpay will direct all enquiries from shopper’s, regarding the return of goods, to you, the Retailer/Merchant. For privacy purposes, Tourpay is unable to issue a refund to a shopper on behalf of a Merchant.
Tourpay will only process refunds following the instruction by a Merchant though the issue of a refund request via the Merchant Portal.
- Any refunds will be accounted for in the next settlement date. Refund amounts will be clearly identified as such in the detailed settlement information.
- Tourpay Merchant fees are non-refundable in the event of a refund.
- Once a refund has been issued, Tourpay is not able to reverse or change this action.
To issue a refund via the Merchant Portal,
- Login to the Merchant Portal
- Click on the Order that you wish to apply a Refund to
- View Order details and press the ISSUE REFUND button
- Enter the Refund Amount and your password
- Press ISSUE REFUND button
- The refund will be processed by Tourpay to the shopper’s order.
- The refund will be accounted for in Settlement at the next settlement date.